The term Arthritis means “Joint inflammation.”
Arthritis is not a single disease, it is a term that refers to any disorder that affects joints. There are over 100 conditions that affect joints, with different causes and methods of treatment.
Arthritis is most common in adults over the age of 50, but it does occur in children and younger adults.
The main symptoms of arthritis are:
- Joint pain
- And Swelling in and around one or more joints.
Arthritis treatment varies according to the type of Arthritis.
Types of Arthritis: Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis
These two are the most common types
- Osteoarthritis (OA / degenerative arthritis).
Osteoarthritis is caused by reduction in the amount of cartilage tissue through wear and tear throughout life.
Cartilage helps to protect the ends of bones within a joint but with Osteoarthritis, this cartilage breaks down causing bones within the joint to rub together, leading to pain and stiffness. This occurs most often in older people due to cartilage loss in a joint.
Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis worldwide.
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Rheumatoid arthritis occurs when the body’s immune system attacks the body tissues, specifically connective tissue, causing joint inflammation.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease & affects mostly the joints of the hands, feet, wrists, elbows, knees & ankles. Over a long period of time rheumatoid arthritis inflammation can cause bone erosion and joint deformity.
That same Joint gets damaged usually on both sides of the body i.e on the left and right side of the body, that same joint is affected.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) usually affects the hands and feet first, thou it can occur in any joint, and in severe cases it attacks the internal organs.
Other types of arthritis: Gouty arthritis, Psoriatic and Juvenile arthritis
- Gouty arthritis:
is a type of arthritis that causes severe pain, redness and inflammation/swelling in the joint, often the big toe.
Pain and inflammation occur when uric acid crystallises and deposits in the joints.
Gout is caused by excess uric acid in the blood, that comes from eating a lot of high purine foods such as: Red meat, organ meats like liver & kidneys and also sea food. Gout is mainly common in men.
- Psoriatic arthritis:
A form of arthritis that combines symptoms of both Psoriasis and Arthritis. It affects patients who already have the skin condition psoriasis.
Psoriatic arthritis symptoms include:
- Joint pain
- Plus also symptoms of the skin condition Psoriasis.
Basically it affects the skin and joints at the same time and it can affect any joint in the body.
- Juvenile arthritis:
Juvenile arthritis is the inflammation (swelling) of the joints, in children aged 16 or younger. Usually it affects the knees, hands, and feet.
Juvenile arthritis is usually an autoimmune disease.
Most common symptoms of Juvenile arthritis are:
• Joint swelling
• And stiffness in the joints
Arthritis Symptoms & Signs:
Signs & symptoms depend on the type of Arthritis. You will experience:
• Pain in affected joints
• Redness of the skin around affected joints
• Change in range of motion (there’s a reduction)
The above are just a few of the symptoms of arthritis.
Arthritis treatment | Home remedies
• Losing excess weight reduces the stress on the knee and hip joints
• Exercise. Helps to strengthen muscles around joints; try walking
• Both heat and cold can reduce pain and swelling. Heat relaxes muscles and eases pain. Cold decreases muscle attacks.
• Assistive devices. A cane takes weight off your knee or hip as you walk.
• Acupuncture. Helps to reduce pain
• Massage. increases blood flow to affected parts and relieves pain.
• Eating a healthy diet: helps you maintain weight and control inflammation.
This Remedy is 100% Natural: For the treatment of Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis & Finger Joint Pain
- Relieves Pain Naturally and is SAFE
- It is 3X Faster
- It’s a Natural Product with NO Preservatives
- And with Long Lasting Results
This Arthritis – Rapid Pain Relief Oil is a product of House of Vitamins (South Africa)
You can get this Rapid Pain Relief Oil only through our Online shop at: