Back Pain (also referred to as Backache) is the pain felt in the lower or upper back.
This pain is caused mainly by conditions that affect the bony spine; including degenerative or traumatic changes to the discs and facets joints.
Back Pain involves the:
Lower Back Pain, Middle Back Pain, Upper Back Pain Or Lower Back Pain With Sciatica.
Back Pain is the single leading cause of disability.
It is estimated that up to 80% of the population will experience back pain at one point in their life time. It is the 3rd most common reason for visits to the doctor’s office.
Both Men and Women experience back pain in their life time.
The Lower Back Pain Overview (Lumbago)
The lower back starts below the rib cage, this is called the lumbar region.
The Lower Back Pain (Also called: Lumbago) develops as a result of overuse, injuries, or as a symptom of a medical condition.
As one grows older, there’s a reduction in the fluid content between the vertebrae in the spine, this means discs in the spine get irritated easily this makes your back more exposed to injury.
Causes of Lower Back Pain In Men & Women
• Being overweight
• Too much sitting and little physical exercise
• Lifting heavy things at work
• As a result of an injury like a sprain or strain
• Certain medical conditions cause lower back pain like:
Cancer of the spinal cord, A herniated disc, Sciatica, Arthritis, Kidney infections, Infections of the spine.
• Pregnancy causes extra stress on the lumbar spine (changes the normal lumbar curvature), this causes Back Pain during Pregnancy.
• Ovary problems; Ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids
• Kidney infections
• bones and joints injury like Fractures of the lumbar spine
• Degenerative disc disease like Osteoarthritis of the spine
• Cigarette smoking
Lower Back Pain Treatment | Home Remedies
• Changing hot and cold compresses relax muscles.
• Gently stretching and walking helps prevent back muscles from becoming too stiff.
• Taking regular breaks from sitting or using a computer
• Different exercises help to stretch and strengthen muscles
• A massage can relax stiff back muscles
• Activities such as walking may be helpful
Home Remedies | Treatment for: Backache Pain, Back Bone Pain, Back Pain or Waist Pain
• For chronic back pain, sleep on a medium-firm mattress
• Pay attention to your posture.
• Gentle exercise and physical therapy
• Prevent more back injury by learning and doing gentle stretching exercises
• Acupuncture: this ancient Chinese healing practice may bring relief for people with chronic low back pain.
• A massage, can help ease pain too.
• Ice therapy: ice packs reduce discomfort and help reduce inflammation in severe cases of back pain. Don’t apply ice direct to the skin. Wrap it in a cloth.
3X Faster, 100% Natural, NO Preservatives Rapid Relief Oil for the natural treatment of the Lower & Upper Back Pain, Backache Pain, Back Bone Pain, Back Pain and Waist Pain
Besides the above Home Remedies, there are other Natural Products out there on the market one can use:
But one particular product that stands out is a Rapid Pain Relief Oil for the Lower and Upper Back Pain, made by House of Vitamins (South Africa).
It’s made with the Finest Natural Ingredients, and is Absolutely SAFE.
Simply massage the Oil on the affected area and reap GREAT benefits.
• It Works 3X Faster
• It’s made with 100% Natural Ingredients
• And NO Preservatives
• It contains strong Anti-inflammatory ingredients that help to reduce swelling & pain.
You can get this Lower & Upper Back Pain – Rapid Relief Oil only through our Online shop at: