Joint Pain refers to irritation, pain or swelling that develops in any of the body’s joints.
Joint Pain can be either caused by arthritis; where joint inflammation occurs or joint pain caused by injury affecting any of the ligaments surrounding the joint.
Knee & Hip Joint Pain
Can be caused by injuries like torn cartilage, sprains, strains and also conditions such as arthritis, knee bursitis, fractures, gout and infections.
Knee Treatment will depend on the cause of the knee problem, since each case is treated differently.
This Knee Joint – Pain Relief Oil is a 100% Natural Pain Relief Oil that contains NO Preservatives. It can be used as a Massage Oil to relieve Painful Knee Joints. It helps in draining out pain stimulants from the Joints.
Simply massage the Oil on the affected area and Reap the Benefits. It is all Natural & 100% SAFE.
is the pain felt in or around the hip joint. It is common & not usually a sign of arthritis or medical problem.
Causes of hip pain may include:
- Trauma, Bursitis, Sciatica, Arthritis, lying on one side for a long period of time. Sprains or strains, excess weight can put pressure on the hip joint and muscle stiffness.
- Osteoarthritis & Rheumatoid arthritis are the most common causes of hip pain, especially in elderly.
Wrist Pain, Hands, Finger & Shoulder Joint Pain
Is an irritation in the wrist area, commonly caused by injury, gout or medical conditions.
Common Wrist Pain causes include:
- A sprain or strain, overuse eg. during sports, trauma or fractures from injuries, arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome.
The Wrist Pain Treatment options depend on how severe the pain is and disability.
- Anti-inflammatory pain killers, Splints for the fingers or wrist, heat & cold packs to reduce swelling and Physical therapy
Hands & Finger Joint Pain:
This kind of Pain is a symptom of arthritis, often Rheumatoid arthritis
Finger Pain causes include:
- injuries, infections, tendon problems, and arthritis.
- And if untreated, bones that form up the joint can lose their normal shape, causing more pain and limiting motion.
Finger Joint Pain – Treatment:
- Avoid using the finger so often until it has had time to heal.
- It also helps buddy taping the finger to a neighbouring finger.
- Apply a cold ice pack to the injured finger, several times per day, this reduces pain and swelling.
- Exercises and stretches that focus on your hand’s tendons and muscles.
- Heat packs can loosen hand stiffness, Cold packs are effective for hand pain
- Anti-inflammatory products help relieve hand pain
- Splinting: A splint stabilises the position of your fingers, thumb, or wrist.
Shoulder Joint Pain can be caused by:
- injury in an accident
- Over use of shoulder by carrying heavy loads
- May arise from arthritis.
- It may arise from problems in other parts of your body, which is called referred pain or radiated pain.
- Shoulder damage may be caused by repetitive movements, manual labor, sports, or aging.
- Inflammation, shoulder becomes hot, red, swollen and painful as a natural reaction to an infection or injury
- Damage to the muscles and tendons around the shoulder
- Tension in the muscles between the neck and shoulder
- inflammation in the bursa
Shoulder Joint Pain – Treatment
- Heat or ice packs to reduce the pain and swelling.
- Anti-inflammatory products relieve swelling and pain.
- A treatment plan will include exercises to help you stretch and strengthen the joint, and to improve your range of motion.
Frozen Shoulder also called adhesive capsulitis is a shoulder disorder that is characterised by stiffness and pain, and limits your range of motion.
It affects often people of ages 40 to 60, mainly women than men. Usually tissues in your shoulder joint become thicker and tighter, as a result your shoulder joint doesn’t have enough space to rotate freely
- Frozen Shoulder occurs due to inflammation of the tissue around the shoulder joint.
- 10 to 20 percent of individuals with diabetes develop Frozen Shoulder.
- Treatment For Frozen Shoulder: it can be treated with shoulder exercises; only moving your shoulder gently and pain killers.
Joint Pain Symptoms and Signs:
- Joint redness,
- Warmth of joint
- Joint stiffness
- Pain during movement
Causes of Joint Pain include:
- Mainly arthritis (joint inflammation) that occurs within the joint space
- Bone cancer
- Broken bone
- Lyme disease
Muscle, Joint Pain & Arthritis Knee: 100% Natural Treatment | Home Remedy Oil Cream
- Avoid using your joint in ways that cause or worsen pain.
- Apply ice to your painful joint for 15 to 20 minutes a few times each day.
- Apply a heating pad, soak in a warm tub or take a warm shower to relax muscles and increase circulation.
- Gentle Exercises
- Lose weight as extra weight puts more pressure on the joints mostly the knees
- Try acupuncture
- Get a massage
- Stops Pain Naturally and is SAFE
- Works 3X Faster
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- NO Preservatives
- Long Lasting Results
- Drains out pain stimulants
This Joint Pain – Rapid Relief Oil is a product of House of Vitamins (South Africa)
You can get this Rapid Relief Oil only through our Online shop at: