WHAT IS IT?
ArthroNEO is an anti-arthritis spay made from a 100% natural ingredients.
The spray is produced by ArthroNEO Company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Some of the herbal ingredients in product’s composition are castor oil, arnica montana, camphor and lavandula angustifolia. The active ingredient is collagen – an important protein for the body. Blended in accurate proportions these components help with join pain and joint swelling, improve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and restore the flexibility of the joints.
Using ArthroNEO is painless and easy. Just:
- Shake before use.
- Hold 15 cm away from the area to be treated, and spray 2–3 times.
- Wash hands after use!
- Repeat three times a day!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
If used on occasion, ArthroNEO can ease joint pain and reduce joint inflammation. When used regularly over two courses or more, it can help stimulate the natural production of collagen in the body. Collagen will restore your connective tissues to their normal state, strengthening your joints and ligaments.
ArthroNEO contains an ingredient that enhances the body’s collagen production. This protein will regenerate and restore connective tissues prone to wearing out and tearing.
Active ingredient – COLLAGEN.
The ingredients of ArthroNEO are natural:
- ARNICA MONTANA: Rich in manganese – an essential needed for healthy bones
- CASTOR OIL: A strong herbal joint pain remedy, castor oil has been used as a natural arthritis medicine for ages.
- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA:Contains numerous anti-inflammatory properties – a great source to relieve joint pain and swollen joints
- CAMPHOR: Restores and strengthens the joints in instances of inflammation (arthritis) and degenerative changes (arthrosis).